THE BEATTEY GROUP is based in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Beattey is a licensed clinical psychologist in Washington and Arizona. Through temporary practice rules and associations with a network of experts, services are available throughout much of the United States and internationally. While not all services are available in all places, please contact us to discuss how we can help. If we can't, we'll at least help you find someone who can.
Areas of Expertise
Extreme Behavior and Violence
Criminal Justice System
Clinical & Forensic Evaluations
Dr. Beattey conducts a wide array of forensic evaluations, including competency, sanity, diminished capacity, mitigation, and some civil assessments. Clinical, diagnostic, and second opinion assessments are also available. Contact us here to find out more.
Institutional & Legal Consulting
Expert help with sensitive internal matters and review of legal strategy can yield significant ROI. We offer extraordinary solutions to the most difficult challenges. Contact us here to find out more.
Cases involving such topics as eyewitness identification reliability, sex offender recidivism, and professional ethics can benefit substantially from the right expert testimony. We can help. Contact us here to find out more.
‣ Diagnostic and Differential consultations
‣ Psychological Assessment:
Cognitive, Personality, & Neuropsych
‣ Dissimulation and Non-credible presentation consults
‣ Competence to consent to treatment
‣ Brief therapy (generally trauma related)
‣ Risk assessments
‣ Competence to stand trial, competence to waive Miranda, competence to testify, etc.
‣ NGRI, GBMI, Diminished capacity evaluations
‣ Dissimulation and Non-credible presentation assessments
‣ Civil competencies
‣ Risk assessments
‣ Trial narrative and strategy development
‣ Case conceptualization
‣ Mock trial assistance
‣ Jury Modeling
‣ Organizational toxicity abatement
‣ Senior Executive coaching, public and private sector